Thursday, April 21, 2011

Loose Belly Fat Now

Do You Need to Loose Belly Fat?


Loose Belly Fat Now

I found an interesting article  on “belly fat in men,” by the Mayo Clinic staff.  If you're carrying around an inner tube on your waist line this may shed some light on you. But before I talk about the article and why you should loose belly fat now,let me tell you what prompted me to look up the info. The other day two of my grown sons along with their fiancees came by the house and we ended up having a family meal.

Before the night was over we had gathered and were bonding and I noticed that my younger son  had a sizable stomach.  I told him about it. He looked at me laughingly and said, “it is inherited.” He then went on to say that we all have excess belly fat.  I smiled back and pointed out that mine wasn’t as big as his and that it would be a great idea for him to work on loosing his belly fat.

Well, his comment stroked a nerve in me and that prompted me to research belly fat and how to best lose it. Part of my research took me to the Mayo Clinic and thus the article.

Excessive Belly Fat: According to the article, having excessive belly fat is nothing to joke about.  It is one of those cases where you don’t want to be in on that band wagon, especially if you are a man.  From reading the article, I got the feeling that if you are a man with an inner tube around your waist line, You are walking in a land mine.  For a man lots of belly fat, can be downright risky.

Most men with excess belly fat and a waistline measurement above 40 inches, increases their risk factors for such lethal disease such as: Heart disease, High blood pressure, Stroke, Type diabetes, High triglycerides sleep apnea and many more.  What’s your waistline measurement?

Belly Fat Difficult to Lose: Some people have a difficult time loosing their belly fat but most people can get rid of it by reducing caloric intake, by eating less at each sitting or eating wholesome low calorie foods.  Increasing physical activities is also an excellent way to loose belly fat.

Are you one of the millions of men who think you can effectively loose belly fat just by doing sit-ups?  If you are, think again.  One of the best way to loose belly fat, until now is to increase your daily activities by getting a whole body workout.  One such whole body work out that can be done safely is walking.

However, some people just have too many constraints and confining conditions that prevents them from being able to increase their daily physical activities.  If you are one of these people and you want to loose your belly fat, don't dis pair  help is at hand hereIf fast, healthy weight loss is in your immediate goals, you may find this useful.

We have hundreds of testimonials attesting to the effectiveness of this simple non invasive program to help you loose belly fat and over-all weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment