Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How To Lose Weight Jenny Craig/Sara Rue

How To Lose Weight Safely

Photo by: Getty Images

 Jenny Craig, been around for awhile teaching people how to lose weight and because of their success track record they have attracted some celebrities.  Most recently they got Sara Rue, who lost 50 lbs in 16 months, on their personalized weight loss program and wore her first bikini ever.   I'll have more on Miss Rue below. 

I like the ease and options that Jenny Craig gives you to start what they say is a Clinically Proven Weight Loss Program.  They provide you with a customize program to be most effective for you, that allows you to lose an average lose 1-2 lbs per week; however, with some restrictions

My First Bikini
 Taken from Sara Rue’s blog, “First, I’d like to clarify that I am NOT wearing a bikini as I type this.  It is true, however – as many of you probably know by now – that I did put one on as recently as yesterday for a TV and magazine shoot for Jenny Craig.” 

She continued to say…Not that I’d ever known what one felt like before the shoot BECAUSE I HAD NEVER WORN ONE BEFORE! True story.  And surprisingly, one with a very happy ending.  Because it was kind of awesome, you guys!!”  Get the whole story at the link above.

Miss Rue sounds very excited about her experience with Jenny and her first ever bikini.  I f you’re looking to lose 1-2 lbs a week then Jenny Craig may be for you.  I like that they identify your weight loss mindset. That can be very important for your journey. 


I also understand that you may not only want to know how to lose weight but also how to lose it quickly.  If losing weight quickly and safely appeals to you, I may have something for you.  If you’re one who wants to comfortably lose more than 1 to 2 lbs a week, check out these other weight loss success stories who lost up to 15 lbs in 8 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment