Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ready to Loose Belly Fat?

Are You Ready to Loose Belly Fat?
  Xyngular’s 60 Day Body Transformation Challenge Took David Whitaker Down 34 Pounds + Losing 23 Inches   
The event was a huge success. I am talking about Xyngular Corporation, recent 60 Day Body Transformational contest, where a lot of belly fat was lost.  I am sure the object of the promotion was to promote and market the effectiveness of Xyngular's weight loss products.  As you can see the pictures above are testaments of the effectiveness and validity of Xyngular's claim that their products work. 

The Xyngular’s 60 Day Body Transformational contest was an excellent motivation for David, who was fed up with the condition of his once athletic physique.  

He saw the challenge as the final step he needed to achieve his goals and transform his body back to the lean, athletic machine he used to be.  I can imagine how he wanted to loose some belly fat.  This is a part of his story as printed in the Xyngular "Connexion" an online magazine for Xyngular distributors and customers.
“This challenge was such a motivator for me,” David said. “I wanted to get healthy, I wanted to set an example for my Xyngular team and show everyone what was possible through our incredible products.”

As the challenge began, David re-dedicated himself to nutrition, workouts, and Xyngular’s IGNITE program, and the results came quickly, but not without a test of faith first! “After my third day on the IGNITE program, I wasn’t feeling or seeing the lost weight and inches that I was expecting,” David said. “My brother, Christopher Whitaker, who’s also a Xyngular Distributor, told me to stick with it and that the results would come soon. 

The next day, I realized he was right as the pounds and inches started melting off! I lost 9 pounds in my first week, and then 16 pounds during round 2. After my 10th day on IGNITE, I felt a new energy that I hadn’t felt in years! I was going to the gym, doing tough workouts, and feeling better than ever! I literally felt like a new man!”  I can imagine how he felt especially since he was also loosing belly fat.

Despite winning Xyngular’s 60 Day Challenge and the prizes that go with it (an IGNITE pack worth $226.90, 2 boxes of XYNG samples worth $144.00, and $1,000 in cash!), David says the rewards are far greater than that.

I feel like a walking billboard for Xyngular-the products and system work, and I am a walking example of it. I feel like I’m setting an example for my team, showing them that it is possible to lose pounds and inches and feel better-I know because I’ve done it!”  Don't he look great after loosing all that belly fat? See more success stories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment