Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sherron's weight loss success

Sherron's Weight Loss Success story





This is the weight loss success story of a happy realtor from Oakland CA. 

This is Sherron, a 43 year old realtor out of Oakland, CA. A wife, a mother of three sons ages 28, 23, & 17 and a grandmother of three boys.

She knew she was in desperate need to lose 65 pounds.  Why? Because she was developing sleep apnea, loud snoring and muscle and joint pains in her knees.


Sherron, immediately received the information she requested and began the program, within two weeks. 

Sherron, went on to say, "In my first 8 days I lost 9 pounds and 2 inches around my belly fat."

But that wasn't all.  At the time she told the story, she was down 43 pounds and 10 inches off her belly fat.
She lost two pants sizes, went from a 16 down to a 12.  But that wasn't all also felt absolutely amazing...she now have tons of energy and no more symptoms of sleep apnea.

To her surprise, she have eliminated the snoring and after day four of the products she noticed no more pains in her knees.

Sherron went on to say, "In January 2014 I had my yearly physical and was excited to show my physician my results of using these Xyngular products.
She excitedly said "Keep doing what you are doing to keep your weight down you look really good and you have the eating regiment down packed.
I am going to place you on my healthy patients list". This made me feel really good and encouraged to continue on my journey."

As a result of me showing off my before and after progress pictures and sharing my testimony, I have been able to share these products with my friends and family, creating not only health freedom but financial freedom as well. 
I started my team and now have over 100 members in my downline. With their support and the support of my upline, I have been able to increase my monthly income, hit multiple ranks and qualify for an all expense paid trip to the Robert Redford Resort for two in Sundance, Utah.
The key to success in this business is to open minded, be coachable, teachable and duplicate the system exactly because it has proven success results."  
You just heard from one of the many happy, weight lost success story tellers who are now weight down and getting paid to brag about their weight loss success.  Will you be next?  Connect with me, the Health & Wellness Jovial Promoter.    

No comments:

Post a Comment